Friday, July 13, 2007

So Here's Your Holiday

I've been a serial commenter at other blogs without my own place to pop off for too long. That ends now. Here at HYH, I'll be chiming in on way too many subjects...about which I have way too many strong opinions. For any given entry, it may be :

Politics - From an unapologetically liberal Democrat's point of view.

Sports - Especially all motorsports, the Atlanta Braves and Thrashers, golf, boxing, pro-wrestling (it's still real to me, dammit!), and all University of Georgia sports.

Pop Culture - TV, movies, DVDs, music, comics, etc.

Parenting - Well...I am a stay-at-home Dad, after all. You have my solemn vow that this will never morph into a "Daddy Blog," though. I hate those just as much as you do.

History - Sure, it's a cliche...but you gotta know where you came from to understand where you're going.

Current Events - I'm a straight-up news junkie, dude.

So, thanks for stopping by. As a matter of fact, thanks for your dedication...because I'm not linking back to this blog until I'm confident that I'll be updating it regularly. So if you're reading this, it means that you've decided to go back and read through several days' worth of crap. Congratulations, you just made my Cool List.

No comments: