Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Death Of A Computer

Yep. I'm sure everybody knows how that goes. We lost the old girl for good this morning. Luckily, I was able to dust off my old Commodore 64, run it through my DirecTV, and temporarily boost the power by diverting power from the warp core to the main dish deflector long enough to get this general notice out. Expect updates here to be intermittent at best until the new machine is up and running. Until then...Good night, and good luck.

Seriously...hopefully this won't take very long. A day or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer....going to friend you in myspace....though i dont go there too much

Mike-El said...

Thanks for the MySpace hook-up! I'm not a rabid MySpacer but I do find it handy for keeping up with friends and family who are spread out all over the country. Make sure you check out the pictures of my kids!