Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stress...Cardiac And Otherwise

If I could grab anything in this picture, what do you think it would be? (HINT: The answer is not "Kate Beckinsale.")

I'm up to hour #22 without caffeine. Shockingly, the walls are still standing and my skin is uncut. I now know the limit to which I am willing to put my body in pursuit of good health. This is it. Hell, I'm jonesing so bad right now I wouldn't turn down a Pepsi (aka The Soda of Satan). When I get home this afternoon, I'm going to fill the bathtub with Diet Coke and soak in it...allowing its restorative caffeineyness to permeate each of my pores...as I guzzle an entire 12-pack.

But, since I know you people coordinate your lives around this blog, I just thought I'd pop in to announce no proper entry/update until this afternoon or evening. The cardiac stress test is supposed to take pretty much half the day. Until then, stay cool...yeah, that'll happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the stress test.

Mike-El said...

It was an ordeal but we got through it. Now to just keep on keeping on with these lifestyle and diet changes...